ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacement wing mirror glass for 197 cup

Car  Black Gold with cup packs
Some tard hit my wing mirror and smashed the glass, so need a new piece of glass (just the glass).
I went to Renault and was quoted £27.45 just for a piece of glass :( what a crock of s**t.
Naturally I asked the guy do I get the full unit for that money then (obviously a sarcartic reply) He said i'm afraid not sir thats just for the glass :). I said i'm alright fella I will get it elsewhere.
I used to pay £2.50 for a piece of replacment glass for my 172 from spares world or similar establishment. Come on guys can someone point me in the direction for a piece of replacment glass that that does not resemble the price of a soho prostitute
 
no its just a normal piece of glass from what I can gather. If someone ca convince me otherwise feel free to explain
 
If it's the drivers side it will have a convex area to the outer edge, as the Mk2's had, for better visibility. The passenger side is a simple flat mirror.

I've paid circa £30 for the 182 mirror glass.
 
No mate the cup hasn't got heated mirrors!
Its just a flat piece of glass with self adhesive pads on the back? Maybe the adhesive is made from Egyptian camel spunk?
 
Thats Renault for you. Did you know the 172 AUX belt kit was around £40. They have now put it up to circa £120. Mate rekons its because of peeps getting them changed every 35k..... Renault have latched onto this and put up the price. As a guide i broke mine on a Vauxhall Combo van (big glass) Got a replacement stick over job for a tenner from Euro car parts
 
Back
Top