Matta_88 Car RS Meg 175 Oct 2, 2006 #1 Just got hold of a 172 mk2 ph1 gearstick with the alloy silver gear knob, just wondered if anyone knows the best way to change it? techniques? guides? lol would be awesome if some one could help Providing it will fit to my 1.2 16v? Thanks Guys
Just got hold of a 172 mk2 ph1 gearstick with the alloy silver gear knob, just wondered if anyone knows the best way to change it? techniques? guides? lol would be awesome if some one could help Providing it will fit to my 1.2 16v? Thanks Guys
Matta_88 Car RS Meg 175 Oct 2, 2006 #4 oooh rite! but did the whole stick? as that is what i have lol but how did you fit the knob? and gaitor? Chars peeps
oooh rite! but did the whole stick? as that is what i have lol but how did you fit the knob? and gaitor? Chars peeps
G Giles Car Clio 197 Oct 2, 2006 #6 no I didn't change the stick I just install 172 gear knob on the gear stick careful but it not on it now lol
no I didn't change the stick I just install 172 gear knob on the gear stick careful but it not on it now lol