ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replacing front fog with cold air feed

im in the process of doing this, i have standard airbox which has been stripped of all the plastic bits inside the intake, whats the best alu ducting to use cos the halfords stuff is SO week!

pipercross cold air feed pipe looks strong and looks the biz with the anidoised ends but costs £27! where can i get a cheap alternative?

BMW 320d Sport

All aluminium pipe is weak. Get a demon Tweeks catalogue (motorsport, not road) and you have every pipe you could ever want there. Best stuff is the silicone/wire flexi pipe they have for low pressure jobs, eg. inlet ducting, brake ducts etc. Just choose what size you want and how long.

i need some 65mm tubing for my viper. i got plastic tuning at the moe but i dont think it works well. how much better does the pipercross tube flow the air?

the plan is to run a duct from the fog light hole straight up to the intake where the tube is run as standard, im not expectin a huge increase in power (if any) but youve gotta try these things eh?

oh yeah the main reason im doin this is because i broke the glass on my fog light doh:oops:

how much do they want for this? ive emailed hillpower endlessly asking for a price list but theyve never got back to me does nebody have one?

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

id give them a ring. get the number off the website. ive only got the 172 pricelist. whenever ive spoken to them though theyve been helpful and interested to listen.