ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Replacing iPhone without insurance

Im currently on O2 and got rid of my iPhone quite a while ago...
Im wishing I still had it now, so how much would it be to get a replacement from O2? Full whack??

Thanks

AK

M240i
IIRC if you phone up after 10pm and press options 2 4 1 5 2 7 * # you'll get it for £200.

As above tho, why would you expect it cheaper ?

Edit: When you say "got rid" was there something wrong with it? Or did you just sell it?

Citroen DS3 DSport
If you are in contract then you'll pay the PAYG cost for the handset and use your contract sim with it. If outwith contract then you can take a subsidised deal but for now I wouldn't get one as a new model will be here soon.

I dont expect one free at all... Im sure they're not stupid enough to give iPhones away tbh, if they are ill be ringing up everyday.

I just wondered whether they gave contracted customers some sort of discount when buying another phone?! (Not expecting alot, but hey, worth asking)