ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

replica Clio sport-172

Charged Superleggera
there you go mate. as for price mate. om me an offer if you want

P3050601.jpg

Adz

Work van
they look nice m8 £65 if you can post they ill pay more ? btw m8 why are you taking them off ?

Charged Superleggera
yeh sure i can post but will need to price it up for you. im taking them off becayse im getting wider wings and so the sports sideskirts as well

Adz

Work van
k m8 well if you can give us a price ill see what i can do. your car looks mint in the picture about :)

Charged Superleggera
cheers mate. postage and packaging will be £18. they will be off the car within next 2 weeks

Adz

Work van
£18 for the both of them ?? i will get them m8 just let me no when they are for sale cheers m8

Adz

Work van
Got my front bumper on the way just need to clean it up get it painted then its going on i cant wait :)

172 cup
Is that a rear strut brace those harness' are attacked too?

I've heard stuff about that being quite unsafe tbh :/

yep you are better to mount them to the rear seat belt buckle mounting points as in a crash the rear suspension could move, this would move the strut brace which the seats are attached too. i think you can only mount them too a bar if its part of a welded in roll cage

These are the rear lights i have got on my car :cool:

and this is how i want the inside of my car to look like ;)

http://
IMG_0019Large.jpg

this is my car mate. the harness bar has been bolted and welded through my rear arch. NOT A STRUT BRACE. you would be fine to have it the same as mine. totally safe, just make sure you use correct sort of bar

Adz

Work van
when i get the bumper on i post some more pictures just been getting all the stuff atm and its on the way well most of it i need a rear bumper and cup spoiler lol help ....

Adz

Work van
I just need rear bumper with no exhaust holes does anyone no a good body shop near hemel or close to hemel i need to get some things fixed and painted ??? :)

Adz

Work van
I would really like some help finding a rear 172 bumper with no exhuast holes and a cup spoiler please help me lol ?

Adz

Work van
Just cleaned the car this is a up to date picture of my car just getting ready for the front bumper ect to come cant wait lol ........

Last edited:

Adz

Work van
Hi guys i got some wolfrace shogun alloys i was just wondering if i could get them sprayed black if i can does anyone no a place where i can go near hemel ?

Adz

Work van
Hi this is just to show you guys what i have atm 40mm lowering springs 3.5 inch back box and 17inch wolfrace shogun Bumper comes to day i was just wondering if i could get my alloys sprayed black ? ;)

Last edited:

Adz

Work van
lol im getting normal back light i dont like them when it is finish you will like it lol

Adz

Work van
Just put on the sport bumper to see if it fit and i need to do some work on the left side (yellow area) i also need some help can i use my normal in liners in the arches or do i need sport ones as i, not using sport wings ?

Last edited:

Adz

Work van
i bought it like it is and yh but the end which meet the arches have been cut so im not to sure weather i should carry on with this bumper? What do you mean is it hard work for a body work noob m8 ? lol

Adz

Work van
£50 m8 it not that it doesnt fit he cut the brakets so im not sure what to do ill get some picture up so you can see m8

Charged Superleggera
your meant to shave down the brackets to get it to fit onto standard wings mate. personally i would just take it to a body shop and let them paint it and fit it.

1.2 Dynamique billabong
have a look at my how to guide mate, it might be of some use.

http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?t=328967

If he has cut the brackets off you could easily make some by buying some metal right angle brackets from a diy shop and fibre glassing them onto the bumper (use the fibreglass mix mentioned in my guide as its a lot easier than working with sheets and resin)

Last edited:

Adz

Work van
yh i want to get my wolfrace alloys sprayed in a nice black. yh i like loud but in the future i might get a full system exhaust these are the picture of the bumper brakets and one of the side has been cut right off do you think i should get a new front bumper ??

Last edited:
  Charged Superleggera
from what i can see mate you should be fine. best to pm jungle jim though as he can tell you for sure

Clio 16v 182 Replica
Im sure it can be done from the photos youve shown, Looks in fairly good condition really for £50, Just take your time.

Adz

Work van
I got my cup spoiler today :) but it is a very tight fit do i need to sand it down a but to get a nice fit ?