ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resident Evil 4

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I'm surprised there isn't already a thread for this remake!

Me and @Jamess182 were in the pub other day chatting about this. What a game this is going to be!!

I'm properly excited as RE4 really stood out as one of the defining games of my childhood.

Unbelievable to think it came out in 2005..

Anyone buying it on release?

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
I did laugh at the grotty old man you used to buy guns and ammo off in that game.

Preferred the later ones with co-op mode tho, bit more fun smashing through the hoards with a friend.

F82 M4
I'm absolutely loving it, but I am a big RE fanboy.

I think Capcom deserves so much more recognition in this day and age. Their latest releases - RE7, RE8, RE2R and RE3R were all superb and actually finished games with barely any bugs. An AAA developer releasing actually complete games in 2023? Unbelievable.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
I'm absolutely loving it, but I am a big RE fanboy.

I think Capcom deserves so much more recognition in this day and age. Their latest releases - RE7, RE8, RE2R and RE3R were all superb and actually finished games with barely any bugs. An AAA developer releasing actually complete games in 2023? Unbelievable.
I agree whole heartedly

I've played re7 and 8 and both absolutely blew me away

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
i played one of these a few months back brought back some really really good memories, but thought the Silver Guy walking round after you was a bit stupid, but then i do like to plod round and make sure i have found everything, might have a look at this when i have finished Elite Sniper 5.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
i played one of these a few months back brought back some really really good memories, but thought the Silver Guy walking round after you was a bit stupid, but then i do like to plod round and make sure i have found everything, might have a look at this when i have finished Elite Sniper 5.
That confused me for ages until I realised you must have been talking about a different resi to 4. 3 maybe?

Willo40

ClioSport Club Member
  M135i
That confused me for ages until I realised you must have been talking about a different resi to 4. 3 maybe?
Sorry mate, yes, it was one of them the early ones remade, its actually RE2, i mean it's quite exciting at first, but becomes tiresome.

dann2707

ClioSport Club Member
Nearly finished this. Absolutely unreal game and there's probably a bit of nostalgia bumping this up but I'd give it a solid 9/10.

They could have ruined the remake but they absolutely 100% nailed it. It's made me so happy playing it