ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Resident Evil 6

A SHED!
the original was always the scariest for me. Dark scary feel to it, bloody "door loading screens" then bam....hunters, zombies, dogs take you out. lol

Octy VRS
Whichever one had the licker in it that jumped through the window was the scariest for me. I shat my pants. 2nd I think.

Golf R32
Yer that was Resident Evil 2, the Licker jumps straight through the mirrored interrogation room window, genuinely made me jump too

Evo 8 MR
Seems a little strange them revealing it now, shocked to see they've given us a launch date too. I'm glad they've gone back to the dark scenes as 5 being in daylight just lost all sense of fear for me.

Looks like they're keeping the co-op play which is good, I'm intrigued by who the bald headed guy is though, looks like he moves similarly to Wesker but it looks like he's a good guy, or is it just me?

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
I miss the scary resident evil games :( Don't think I'll be buying 6.

Evo 5 RS
I miss the scary resident evil games :( Don't think I'll be buying 6.

Don't be so quick to judge ;)

THE BUZZ: EGM spoke with a reliable insider with knowledge of Capcom’s upcoming Resident Evil 6 – rumored to be unveiled in more detail at TGS in the days ahead – who reveals it will “go back to its roots” by revamping the game with an emphasis on what made Resident Evil so great to begin with.

“This will be, by far, the most gruesome Resident Evil game to date,” according to our source, who commented on the condition of anonymity. “A real emphasis is being placed on making the game brutally scary.”

none :(
i cant wait for this, i love the resident evil series, im considering swapping my xbox for a ps3 again as resi 1 ,2 3 4 5 and code veronica are on the psn, i could have a resi fest. anybody interested in a 360 plus kinnect lol

1.8 Civic EX
Downloaded it, not had a go yet. My mate text me "res evil demo is awesome, just done a few checkpoints on it, pretty good so far. Plays pretty well, only played as Leon so far"

Ill give it a go at somepoint tomorrow.

I've played Chris, who I've enjoyed, and Jake.
I find Jake moves to fast for me to adjust first time through, although he is a hand to hand king, which suggests why the higher movement speed.

I'm guessing Leons gameplay will be the slowest of the 3.

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Had a quick go this morning, as Leon on his Campaign mode. Was decent enough. I forgot how close the camera is to the character on these games. Was a bit odd, as during the game, some random from XBL joined up as Helena for some co-op action, mid-chapter. Seemed to work quite well, mind.

Ay Ay Ron

ClioSport Club Member
I've got this downloading while I'm in work. Hope its better that the previous R.E though (not 5, was it operation racoon city? )

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
I've got this downloading while I'm in work. Hope its better that the previous R.E though (not 5, was it operation racoon city? )

No idea, maybe Umbrella Chronicles or some sh*t, but I didn't bother after playing the single greatest game on the Wii which was Resident Evil 4. That was superb.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Can you run and shoot on this one, lol?

Not played a res evil game since 'Nemisis' (apart from a demo of 5, which I thought was utter pony), I remember how creepy they were!

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Can you run and shoot on this one, lol?

Not played a res evil game since 'Nemisis' (apart from a demo of 5, which I thought was utter pony), I remember how creepy they were!

I think you can yes. You can certainly aim whilst moving on this one, which was a downside on RE5, IIRC.

Evo 5 RS
5 isn't pony, it's ace co-op too. It's just not true to the franchise.

RE4 is probably in my top 20 games of all time.

And nope, not played the demo yet. Will probably just wait for the game

F82 M4
Never tried it on the Wii, wouldn't mind giving it a go tbh.

Did you ever play REmake on the GC?

Was made 10 years ago and look at the graphics -

Resident_Evil_GCN_remake.png

Awesome game was awesome. :cool:

Evo 5 RS
I tried it on the dolphin emulator recently. Only problem with that is all the pre-rendered backgrounds are 640x480 lol. Yeah...

Evo 8 MR
I had to search for it, couldn't find it anywhere on PSN. I like it so far, a lot of extra moves and things thrown in which I like, Jake plays so much like Wesker doesn't he.

I had to search for it, couldn't find it anywhere on PSN. I like it so far, a lot of extra moves and things thrown in which I like, Jake plays so much like Wesker doesn't he.

Jake's more badass though, just tap the two triggers together all the time and watch him swathe through opponents!