ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Respray quote (I lol'd, hard)

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
I got my CRX fully resprayed, inside doors, inside boot, different colour to what it was, front and rear bumpers both repaired (rear had fallen down, front was cracked) all for... £550 :D

Not sayin it's the best job in the world but still looking good four years later!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Matt black rattle can the whole front end imo.

Make it look like a cut-n-shut.

fad

Clio 182 FF
Agreed £1600 is reasonable for a properly prepped car. My mate just spent 2k getting his Imprezza reprayed but you can tell stright away its not a nancy boy job.

Pardon the cliche but you get what you pay for.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I thought you were going for a vinyl wrap Warren?
I am (eventually), but not viper green as planned. Saw a celica, viper green, black wheels. Looked chavvy as hell. I've got £x set aside for the car, and I think the engine will take up a chunk getting fixed.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Agreed £1600 is reasonable for a properly prepped car. My mate just spent 2k getting his Imprezza reprayed but you can tell stright away its not a nancy boy job.

Pardon the cliche but you get what you pay for.
I've had several quotes (from some very reputable firms) all of which were roughly half this price.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
I can't be arsed at the moment. Has a certain charm, being filthy, and multi-coloured. Bet the porka driver at Oulton was even more pissed off that a pos was hassling him.

FTO GPX 2.0 V6
I was quoted £2k from Dawsons in Ferndown to spray my old car, mitsubishi Colt in Metallic Black and that was about 4/5 years ago. My rear bumper respray after an accident was £200 and the rear quarter panel was a further £350 from Oops. Spoiler I had done by the Olympian bodyshop when it was still there and was £120 including fitting. I still think a complete respray would be around £2k for a decent job from a respected garage

It's A Reno
A class respray will cost a lot of cash.
A mate of mine had some repair work done on the front wing and the spray job on the wing put the rest of the car to shame.
This was on a virtually brand new VW.
Just goes to show what can be done.

320d
I've had a awful spray done on my front bumper. Was good at 1st then the laquer cracked etc. The guy then retired from ill health before he could re do it, what a b*****d.

Simply inform our friendly staff

The staff here at inwowgold.com know that casual players do not have the time to powerlevel characters up to 60 to enjoy the game's epic level content. That is why they offer their superb skills and time at easily affordable rates. Simply inform our friendly staff what your character goals are, level, faction and wow gold and we will quote you a fair world of warcraft gold price, we supply the cheapest wow power leveling. Previous clients rave about our great fast cheap wow gold service and we're sure you'll see the difference our excellent staff makes.Buy wow gold ;Get more information by going to http://www.inwowgold.com today.