ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

respray

recaro'd 172 rep
18th birthday coming up.
im alowed my rep resprayed in ly.
would you do it?

im not sure at all. i would look mint but is it worth it

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
Not worth it imo.

Get something useful for your 18s.

Cash for you next car...

You could buy a PH 1 with the money it would cost to respay yours LY!.....you than have a track car.

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Not worth it imo, sure it will look nice but it wont make it worth anymore ect..

Get a privet plate :) i got one for my 21'st, its something i can keep for as long as i want

DCi 100
No tbh.

I got a quote for £950 to sort the Naughty out.

Just going to leave it and get something bigger and better. As all it really is is a bogo 1.2 Renault Clio.

audi a6 3.0tdi
deffinately not worth it. I'd put the money to something that you can keep like a decent plate as it can go on any car you own. Even if you paint your car you still get bored of it and want a new car and a respray won't get you anymore money for yours.

DB.

BMW 440i
If they can get the colour out well, then i would go for it.

Leaves you with a stunning looking car at 18, thats different to most peoples at that age (Im only 20, and every car in the car park at Uni is booooring)

Whilst still being cheap and affordable to run!

non sport
id prob do the respray at that price but then will you get bored and want something more powerful?

get it done for 600 , just make sure he does a good job though , as a rubbish spray job means you would struggle to sell it in the fututre , i havent met many people who are decent at spraying , and i have had a lot of my cars sprayed before , a decent sprayer is hard to find !!! remember , you get what you pay for!!