ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

respraying costs

d6n

Ph2 172
How much should I be looking to pay for a respray on the front bumper on my ph2 172?

Also the paint is peeling around the bullet on my passegenr door so could do with that doing aswell/

Just trying oto get ideas on costs?

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I wouldnt look for cheapest quote...but recommendations of best work quality. Sometime cheap can be cheap quality too!!!

inferno 182.
ive just done dan1990 rear bumper for him on here for £150,that was to remove all damage prime complete bumper, paint and flat and polish! theres a bodyshop down the road from us who would do it for £75!thats for sand it and paint it!does depend on a front bumper as how much prep needed due to stone chips! just make sure that when its done check it properly and if your not happy complain!
I wouldnt look for cheapest quote...but recommendations of best work quality. Sometime cheap can be cheap quality too!!!