ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Restoration

RenaultSport clio 172 exc
hey

right i have just had to spend circa 2.5K on my 172 exclusive toget it running proper.

So having spent that i cant really justify selling it as i prob wont get my money back so thinking of getting the car back to its former glory and get the body work done.

I have got numerous parking dings (from other drivers doors opening into mine) got a few chin scrapes on the front bumper and similar small scratches on the rear.

The bonnet has loads and loads of stone chips.

basically although all of them are minor, think the roof and front arches are the only blemish free areas.

what is the best path to go down, individually fix each small bit or get a re-spray and get all done in one go.....

I am just worried that with it being the exclusive the paints wont match to well so will look patchy.

Any ideas?

an if the re-spray is the way to gohow much have peeps spent in the past for such a service.

Cheers

RSTuning

ClioSport Club Member
  R35 GTR
Personally i'd get a dent man on the small ones and polish it to see what needs painting, you'll be surprised how much they can get out!