ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Results after using autoglym high definition wax

Well, not just the wax!

Here is what took place on Sunday morning:

Cleaned wheels with AG clean wheels
Rinsed car
Washed car with Megs shampoo (2 bucket method)
Rinsed car
Clayed car using Megs smooth clay bar kit
Washed car again with megs Shampoo (2 bucket method)
Rinsed car again
Polished car using AG SRP (super resin polish) and perfect polishing cloth
Buffed off using a seperate polishing cloth
Applied a layer of AG extra gloss protection with a microfibre cloth and then buffed off an hour later with a seperate micro fibre cloth
Applied AG high definition wax with applicater pad supplied and then buffed off with AG hi tech polishing micro fibre cloth (also supplied)
Cleaned windows with AG car glass polish (creme)

This was my first ever detail on the VXR since buying it brand new in December and the amount of spot the clay bar picked up was unreal. I guess for the 10 days or so it was standing in the VX dealership compound done it no favours?

Anyway here are the pics:

P1000120-1.gif

P1000121-1.gif

P1000122-1.gif

P1000123-1.gif

P1000124-1.gif

P1000125-1.gif

P1000126-1.gif

P1000127-1.gif

P1000128-1.gif

P1000129-1.gif

P1000130-1.gif

P1000131-1.gif

P1000132-1.gif

The paintwork is now as smooth as glass and I intend to keep it that way!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Nice, really do like these. Think i need to drive one tbh!!!

Pay some more attention to your arches ;)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Yes!!! Hose them out then dress them with some AG Vinyl and rubber care or something ;)

F56 MINI Cooper S
AG clean wheels i once used this, does it actually do anything to the wheels before going over them with a bucket and sponge? Never noticed any diference tbh.

120d M Sport
AG clean wheels i once used this, does it actually do anything to the wheels before going over them with a bucket and sponge? Never noticed any diference tbh.

In theory if you spray it on then leave it for a bit, it loosens the dirt, before you agitate it with brushes etc (brushes work far better with it than a sponge)

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Always like seeing your pics mate. These cars have groen on me big time.

You had a run in the arctic mate?