ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returned to Rs ownership

Clio 182
Hi

Names Adam, I'm 23 and live in North Wales (close to Chester) and work in Burnley.

Recently picked up this BG 182 as a swap for my E46 320cd as I don't do the mileage anymore to need the diesel...

Quick Spec:
Clio 182 (I believe it's a FF Cup?)
V-Maxx Coilovers, Shortened front number plate, 16" Turinis, Panel filter, front and rear strut braces, enlarged throttle body and inlet manifold, Scorpion stainless exhaust system, decat and non resonated (sounds awesome), polybushed all round and apparently it has been mapped, will soon see once I get it round to a mates RR

e6b6e127529934344c60012ca758702e.jpg

ff303b34164409420da1f2c08a4c4cb0.jpg

d13cd17f14527b26b05e2cd73767a4e8.jpg

I say I'm back into an Rs because before the bm was a Twingo Rs 133, was a really good car, they're just very minimally spec'd!

d338d0d33bc490b4140bcd45bacb8be2.jpg

Clio 182
It is! I'm in love with it, I thought the Twingo was a point and go car but this is another level

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  Seat Leon
that 182 looks sick m8 fair play and good choice was looking at the twingo rs but woud miss the rawness and bit of power difference

Clio 182
Thanks for the comments guys! :D

Couple of quick questions (probably been asked before but can't find them in search)
1. What sort of power can you get out of a 182 with minor engine modifications? (Enlarged throttle body and inlet, Panel filter, 4-2-1 Manifold/Decat, map)?
2. Is there anything that i should be checking on asap seeing as it's a 11 year old car?
3. Does anyone know if the brake hoses are the same fitment as the Twingo 133? I bought a set for the 133 but never fitted them :)

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Standard 182's make around 175ish so your mods will probably take it to 180+ I'd say, maybe slightly less. It will have a 4-2-1 manifold as standard, 172's had the 4-1 manifold

Has it been serviced? Check to see if the belts are due and if so, get them sorted. Do the dephaser pulley at the same time if so.

Also you dont have a 182ff cup, you have a 182 with cup packs/182 "full fat" :smile:

Car looks nice :smile:

Clio 182
Cheers @Dr Jekyll it was serviced about 5k ago but i'll be doing it within the month, Dephaser and cambelt were done 10k ago in 2013.
It's really clean, just one mark on the corner of the spoiler! :(

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I would scrap the spoiler if its got a scratch on it. May aswell give it to me and buy a new one :)

looks nice mate, whats the milage?