ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Returning member after 7-8 years

clio mk1 ph1
Hi I'm Ken (nick name real names mat, long story) I used to be a full member on here when I had my first car which was a turd of a 1.2 clio but I loved it. since then I have had a few cars they Are An old Mini Cooper, a BMW 316 coupe, a golf mk3 gti, a golf mk4 1.6, an Alfa 147, a Toyota mr2 mk1, and a seat leon cupra...

I have recently just purchased an immaculate racing blue 182 with full service history and completely standard apart from the white wheels. With 81k on the clocks. I have big plans for it, just thought I would say hi, I'm from macclesfield don't no if anyone else is from here or near by,

My reg is hv04 kyj I would love to no if anyone knows anything about it cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 108
  Clio 182
Welcome along, well, welcome back haha, from macclesfield? used to go college there, work in congleton which is right next door haha

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
welcome back mate. I like the white wheels on the racing blue. With the white stripes it sets it off nicely too.
So, what plans do you have?

clio mk1 ph1
Going for the less is more approach white stripes off black wheels debadged, just ordered a 3/4 plate coilover, induction kit new steering wheel, and then tidy up and paint the engine bay, then when all that's done save for updated caliper a and discs and pads then probably sell it lol

clio mk1 ph1
Dunno always seem to of got my cars how I like them then get bored of them and upgrade them think that's why I've had so many. I don't normally get attached to cars but u never know I do like my clio lol

clio mk1 ph1
How was the Ibiza I've always had a soft spot for them n was very close to getting one but my 182 was too cheap to turn down

LeeRS

ClioSport Club Member
I had the mk3. Was nice to drive and handle but it was riddled with little annoying problems electrically. Also replaced the clutch about 5 times. Had to have the pedal box welded as my foot went through it.
great looking car though :)

Clio 172 Cup Mondial
Welcome. Love the racing blue. Good choice, can you remove the stripes easily, I prefer without but that's my preference.