ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ReVerie Induction kit - anygood

Paul i am the bloke with the first model they designed. its an open ended kit which can if modedd so a airfeed can be fitted but it is tight.

i have just left it as an open ended kit and performance wise i cant say i have gained or lost any power as i aint rolling roaded it yet. they are a good company and seem to know there stuff when it comes to carbon fiber components. they were the people who designed the norton body kit for there new super bike.

The main reason i have it is the sound its unreal compared to anything else i have ever heard. just yeasterday had a bloke in a old audi quattro stop and ask what was in the car and whys it sound so nice. he was well surprised when i said just the standard 2ltr lump.

if ya want some pics then let me know and i will get some up on here

[Edited by bsimmer3000 on 25 June 2005 at 6:34pm]

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000

Thanks for the feed back, not really one for believing induction kits make much power difference, really just interested in noise and something which looks well made. Seen Reverie stuff on lotuss and looked fantastic.

Any pics you have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Paul.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

its a very large kit isnt it.

anychance of them making a smaller version?

well problem is the kit was not designed around the clio so had to be adapted to fit. i was gonna cut the elbow further back so that i could get the external air feed adator fitted but as soon as i heard the noise this thing made there and then i said to me self thats staying like that. the reason it sounds so go is the way the lip and the shape of the funnel is design. just like a horn the sound is increased and the sound drops to a really low induction roar. needs to be heard to be beleaved. even the bloke who owns reverie couldnt beleave it sounded so good. but if ya worried about space then this is not the kit to go for. if ya like it to sound awesome then this is it.

[Edited by bsimmer3000 on 25 June 2005 at 8:27pm]

if ya close to me paul ya more than welcome to come take a look @ the kit. they look like they have upgraded the kit as when i was helping them design it for the car i had to supply the elbow and oil breather my self. ya wont be dissapointed with the sound it makes @ all

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000

bsimmer, thanks for the offer but im guessing your in essex area so a bit far from me in somerset. Says they supply the elbow and vent now so thats less hassle :)

Lareglout1, Why do you say that?

RenaultSport Clio 172 Mk2

Is there some kind of bend in that filter box to get the air flowing through smoother or does it build up and force itself through?

FF 182, K5 GSX-R1000

largerlout, thanks for the pic, how does this kit sound tho as i heard the enclosed filters like that dont sound great? Im sure the inlet is in a better place tho :)

Thats the whole reason i went for the kit i have Paul as the sound from the itg was ok but not as good as the reverie model. both are very good kits but for me i liked the sound of the reverie version.