ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rich.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Sweetheart, What should i use to clean my arches. The Bellends at renault never put the CV boot on properly so now i have an arch FULL of grease!

Virosol? And where do i get it? ££?

Cheers

Mito Sportiva 135
Yeh I used AG Engine & Machine yesterday, after driving about 1000 miles on motorway and B roads, through rain and snow. Simply spray liberally round the arches, then use a brush or a sponge to aggitate. Then rinse off. I finished with some CG Silk Shine dressing and CG vinyl dressing for looks and protection - worked a treat.

Yeh I used AG Engine & Machine yesterday, after driving about 1000 miles on motorway and B roads, through rain and snow. Simply spray liberally round the arches, then use a brush or a sponge to aggitate. Then rinse off. I finished with some CG Silk Shine dressing and CG vinyl dressing for looks and protection - worked a treat.

same except i used AG products for final finish (3 for 2 at halfrauds lol :D)

jamie

Better than yours. C*nt.
Megs Super Degreaser here, followed by APC to shift any dirt as the SD will only shift the greasy s**t properly.

Mito Sportiva 135
It's not the amount that will decide if it works or not, so AG EnM should do the job nicely, just agitate it well and rinse of thoroughly. That is what it is designed to do.

106 GTi
As the guide sweetness ;)

Though I am using Meguiars APC and a foaming sprayer these days.

Plastics dressed after with AG Bumper Care gel.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Sorry to hi-jack your thread Ali, but whats the best product to use on the tyres?

I like mine to be nice and wet, oo-er!!!;)

Nice and wet looking that is.:eek:

I use AG Instant Tyre Dressing at mo, which is great, but a bit of a fecker when you've just washed the car and end up going round it again cleaning up the OVERSPRAY!!!!

James

106 GTi
Apply the AG Trye Dressing with a brush rather than spraying it on is a good tip for no overspray.

Much prefer Poorboys Bold and Bright or Blackfire Long Lasting Tyre Gel though.

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Cheers Rich.

I've almost run out of the Autoglym so might try something new.

Any of the other brush on ones you might recommend?

James

Tweaked Leon Cupra R
Oft, too much hassle.. u know how much f@nny'in about i gotta do to get ma car off the ground!! major woodage and double jacks!