ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Richersounds TV any good??

Dyson
Philips [SIZE=+0]42PF5331[/SIZE] (42" Plasma TV - HD Ready - Inc spks & stand - With at home warranty)

medium_303479.jpg
Click here for a larger picture
This has to be one of the best connected 42" plasma TVs in the business! With High Definition broadcasts well underway, the Philips 42PF5331 is fully equipped to get the most from them. Complementing the twin SCARTs are no fewer than 2 HDMI sockets and a component input. In total, then, that makes 3 high definition inputs (2 digital and 1 analogue). With this many HD inputs you're not only sorted for the present, but the future too - especially with the advent of Blu-ray and HD-DVD. In addition to this you'll also you'll also find S-Video and composite sockets mounted at the side - ideal for camcorders.

Yet, there's more to the 42PF5331 than class-leading connectivity. With an ultra high screen resolution of 1024 x 1080 and Philips' Digital Crystal Clear, Digital Noise Reduction and Active Control systems, the picture is detailed, crisp and offers excellent depth and contrast.

Although no match for a home cinema system, the sound quality is boosted by Virtual Dolby Surround. With its slim and contemporary design, the Philips 42PF5331 is sure to fit in with a wide variety of decors. With first rate connectivity, a superb picture and the looks to match, the Philips 42PF5331 has to be one of the prime movers in the 42" plasma market.

To get the best from your plasma, we strongly suggest you professionally install your new purchase. All stores can recommend a local installer who should be able to help. Apart from the fact that our margins are minuscule, and we therefore can't afford to offer an at home service, sales assistants are neither trained, qualified nor insured to do installations. Having said that, we are happy to give advice in-store or over the phone where possible. For more info please contact your local store.

Price Comparison Warning: Finance or service packages not compulsory with any of our products.

Click here for a pdf link to the manufacturers instruction manual.
£799.95Brand New Boxed
BARGAIN

spacer.gif
3 YEAR PANEL PROTECT
ONLY £79.95 UNFORTUNATELY
THIS ITEM IS OUT
OF STOCK ONLINE

GET THIS ITEM
IN-STORE AND
  • Beat The Web
  • Save delivery costs
  • Pick up today
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Please phone to check stock if you are making a special journey.

As above, Any good for the price???

Clio Cup
I'd pay more and get it from costco. Then atleast:-

1. It won't be seconds/refurb/opened/dropped. Richer sound's idea of brand new is not what it seems. Maybe they have changed now but a few years ago I purchased a few things from richer sounds stated as brand new but clearly they had been used.
2. No crappy aftermarket warranty with costco, they just take it back and give you a refund.

For example my dyson stopped working more than 2 years after I bought it, costco still took it back and gave me a refund...bloody good shop just hope people don't abuse the trust.

Deeg

ClioSport Club Member
Taken from Richer Sounds:

DO WE SELL SECONDS?

We quite frequently hear of our competitors (who are naturally frustrated at our prices) telling customers that the only reason we are so cheap is that all our goods are either seconds, returns, stolen, counterfeit, second-hand etc... This is, of course, utter nonsense and simply sour grapes on their part! If it were true it would be both illegal and hardly good customer relations - something we assure you we take very seriously. All our stock is brand new in sealed cartons unless clearly stated otherwise.
Last Few To Clear = Stocks limited/not available in all stores. Some may be ex-display or ex-repair at this price (ex-display stock carries a 12 month warranty, ex-repair goods have a 3 month guarantee). GRADED/Factory Repack = Products refer to mail order returns or ex-service products, thoroughly tested and re-sold with a 12 month guarantee. All prices include VAT at 17.5% (Some prices may differ in our stores in Eire due to distribution costs and currency fluctuations.)

WHAT HAPPENS IF PRODUCTS GO WRONG?

Simply return your purchase to your nearest branch or if bought on the web, contact the aftersales department at webaftersales@richersounds.com for collection, (collection and redelivery charges may apply.) If the item is less than a month old we'll give you a full refund or exchange it (whichever you prefer). Plasma/LCD over 30” customers- please contact our Plasma Helpline on 01706 629 587 to arrange repair. If it's been longer than this (but less than a year) we'll repair it for you completely free of charge. *

Excludes styli, abuse, excessive wear 'n' tear eg. commercial use. Screen burn caused by channel logos or other static images, dead pixels of an amount not covered by the manufacturer's specifications. (Statutory rights not affected.)

Richersounds are great providing they have it in stock. They will adverise loads of really cheap stuff on the web but then run out quickly i.e. they have only 2 in the country. I'm sure they do this as a lost leader to get you to look on their site.