ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ride height

The rear of my car sits 25mm lower on the drivers side then the other. The trailing arms seem to be of a similar shape not bent.

Could the spirng be more compressed on the drivers side?

I have thought that the car handled different ever since I had a puncture on the wheel in question, I thought that it was just me and the paranoia! Doesnt look like it know tho!

Im about to fit Eibachs until I noticed this, do we all think that it can be remideed by the new springs?

I supose I can measure the two rear springs when they are off and see if one is 20 odd mm shorter?

Any toughts?...

Ex Clio, BMW 120d sport

dan172, you havent had any fat birds in it have you!!??? might have bent something. might well have broken a cloi in the spring, it happened to my siss clio, obvoiusly she didnt notice for about 3000 miles til i told her it was lookin a bit odd and drivin bad. want to get it looked at pretty pronto. might as well get the new springs to put on so ready if one coil is broken

The Eibachs are fitted! :D

There is no uneveness either. I put it down to the ground the car was on. I couldnt see the uneven ground with the car on it! Can now tho, tos*er!

Now just have to get the miles in to get the car to settle on the new springs, I have some before and after photos, will upload them when I can download the pics from the dig. cam. No lead at the mo!