ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ride hight opinions wanted White 182??

White Clio 182
Still havnt got round to doing any fancy pics these are basic but I've just took them purely for this thread as I'm toying with the idea of going lower.
I am currently on eibech prolines but think 40-60mm drops look way better.
Do you think it's worth trying sportlines??
Let me know your thoughts?? Cheers!

8e588ab5.jpg

a7ddf460.jpg

White Clio 182
And before anyone suggests coilovers I'd love to but havnt got the spare cash at the mo got a wedding to save for apparently! lol

Stripped yozza'd cup
Are you sure it's on prolines? That might be a stupid question, but it looks too low to be prolines.

Sportlines are the way forward though. Good drop, good handling. I wouldnt go any lower than sportlines on standard shocks personally.

White Clio 182
lol yeh they are pro's I've checked the part number.
Cheers mark, I'm afraid of changing them and then they hardly look any different and the rides ruined.
I think apex look spot on but theve got a worse reputation than bin laden

White Clio 182
Also I want to take the flaps off but it looks way too high at the back when they are off.
Here's a pic I took earlier

e4c16d16.jpg

White Clio 182
That's the worste angle of suspension being to high.
Looks poo I want the rear wheel to fill that nasty gap!

White Clio 182
Part number on suspension is 217500102HA
I've seen prolines on eBay and the part number matched so I'm guessing they must be :-S

White Clio 182
Cheers Jack well that was easy i got the sportlines dam fast bonus!! :) Still think the rear looks too high but it might just be me hence why i needed opinions!

Stripped yozza'd cup
It's just the body shape unfortunately. Even Clio's that are on their ar5e still look like they're too high at the back.

Arch gaps is what you want to worry about and yours look good. I was very happy with mine on sportlines until I bought 15's, now it needs to go lower.