ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ridiculously cheap discs.

Clio 182
I know you get what you pay for and all that but there are some ridiculously cheap front discs on euro car parts' website at the moment for a 2005 182.

£3.56 per disk??

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I bet they're not.

Euro car parts website is appalling. If you ring up they will either have no idea what part you are talking about as their computer doesn't list it, or they'll say its 46 years out of date.

Not got a car
Yes very bad company, You wait till you get to checkout, they will go up to £20 odd each.

I wouldnt get anything from there, I wanted an inlet manifold gasket, There was about 10 to chose from with dif part numbers all fitting the 182.

Clio 182
Yeah, I imagine they're the countersunk screws or something.

However I've always had good experiences of them for parts for my old panzer-wagons and also for the 182, they do tend to have muppets on the phones but generally I've found them pretty good.

Certainly better than some of the alternatives.

330i. E30 Touring.
I like ECP.

The branch near me has a few decent lads who know what they're talking about.