ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rimstock-WTF?

Black-Gold 182
hey guys. need to pick your brains.
I've been looking at getting a set of team dynamics pro sports for my 182, but several companies I've spoken to- rimstock being the most recent, have all said that the offset for my 182 is 35-38, but I'm positive its 45. I've sent them the stats showing that size for the anthracite ones, but they're saying that its different for original equipment.
its all a little redundant now, as will be buying some rotas off patty (cheers bud!), but I just want to get it sorted in my head.
are they talking crap, or can you fit them? surely its gonna affect the steering putting different offsets on.
cheers

megan R26.R number 006
the offset for a Clio 182 / 182 with cup packs / 182 cup and the Clio 182 trophy is e45 i think it is different for the 172 and 172 cup Fred from yozzasport or Andy from gdi will know more just give one of them to a pm and they will be able to help you

clio 200
et 45 for 182 and et 38.5 for 172 cup.

they dont know what they are on about.

if you get et38 for your 182 and its lowered you will have problems

Black-Gold 182
that's exactly what I thought!
I've got et 45 for the rotas I'm getting of patty, so will be laughing. slightly worrying though cause how many people out there are driving around on incorrect alloys based on info from suppliers?