ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RIP !!valver rep :( :(

Striped track ****
last night brought the end to the clios life....due to a stupid taxi driver
bascaly i was going along a straght road up a hill when a taxi driver pulled out of a junction hit me on the offside wheel then must of pushed me into another vechile that was coming down the hil...very luck not to have a head on...ever 1 involed is all right just me and my passanger are bit sore and stiff...
i am so gutted it unreal wanted to cry last night lol...had so many plans for it and its all gone out the window...hopfully it will bring somthing good out of it....
any way heres the pics
DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0100.jpg

DSC_0101.jpg

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0106.jpg

DSC_0107.jpg

RIP :( :( :( :(

Striped track ****
lol dont want to be selling them 2 need to be refurbed now anyway hopfully will be going on the next clio

RenaultSport 172.
gutted mate.

my valver got wrote off becuase of some shitty taxi driver....

UNTS.

Striped track ****
cheers guys

taxi drivers are all w***k**s in my eyes now

all ways seem to be in a rush

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
That sucks dude :( Was a nice motor.

Taxi drivers all seem to drive like c***s!

phase 1 172
get conpo due to injury and loss of earnings hav a couple of days off work, as 4 physio on your neck
get money towards another cracker of a clio!

many repects for the poor little valver

Striped track ****
cheers guys

all ready been to the doctors got to go back next week for another cheek up

alloys wont be being sold

a few other bits will be though

www.renparts.co.uk
they might let you have it back for 100 quid.. perfect for breaking.. or ebay it.. you will at least triple your money... they might let you have it for free.. they sometimes do on older cars..

NJ.

525i, 66' Bug, Civic
where abouts are you in colchester dude?
im only in clacton

was it the big hill leading up to colchester high street?

1.8 8v RSi
OH YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F**KIN KIDDING ME!!!!
THAT WAS MY FAVOURITEST MK1 ON HERE!!!!!
ITS EVEN MY F**KIN WALL PAPER LOL
truely gutted for you... if you end up breaking whats left lemme know:p(dont mean to be insensitive lol)

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Bloody taxi's! Someone else i know on here got his car totalled by a taxi pulling out in front of him.

Sorry to hear of your loss mate. Its never a nice feeling.

B

Blade2

unlucky chap:( surely its repairable thou just a wing, door and front bumper by the looks of things? maybe a new suspention leg as that front wheel dont look good?

i had the same fate with a pervious car of mine wish id brought it back of the insurance company. unlucky all the same:(

Clio 1.6 16v Dynamique +
Totally gutted for you. Was an absolute minter too. Bloody taxi drivers need shooting, they're a darn liabilty. Hope you get everything sorted out quickly.

Clio 172 Cup
sorry to hear bout that just get the whiplash claims in and stand your ground with the insuance then you can get a new car or the insurance company to replace it and a couple of grand from the whiplash to spend on mods every could and all that matey thats defo not your fault so you should get paid out similar thing happened to me when i had me fiesta back in the day.

Striped track ****
cheers for all your comments guys

not worth fixing would need

2 new doors n dew wings front bumper and all all the suspension drive shaft is bent

and also the sill and were the door hinges are is all pushed in :(

have got all the bits off it today what i can sell

just am so gutted :(