ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road Angel Plus Questions

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Iv'e been looking at buying a Road Angel Plus and using it in my MK2 172 clio and have a few questions.

Are they any good?

Do they work if you place them at the bottom of the windscreen in the square patch, my Garmin sat-nav doesn't?

If no to the above how hard is it to connect another aerial, and where can you get them from?

Cheers Fletcher.:D

RenaultSport clio 182
Iv'e been looking at buying a Road Angel Plus and using it in my MK2 172 clio and have a few questions.

Are they any good?

Do they work if you place them at the bottom of the windscreen in the square patch, my Garmin sat-nav doesn't?

If no to the above how hard is it to connect another aerial, and where can you get them from?

Cheers Fletcher.:D
Hi i have the road angel plus and it works fine on the square . remember you have to keep it updated that costs £3.99 a month .
if you dont pay the £3.99 a month you can still use it but it wont know about any new speed cameras .