ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road angel2

anyone got one of these in there motor if so are they any beeter than the old one?

and do you need a booster aerial on it to make it work

craig

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

They are brilliant, i have sold many of these to members on the forum.

well worth the money.

If you need info please feel free to PM me

Regards

Has

Ford Fiesta

i have one in my 182, got additional antenna mounted near the rear parcel shelf makes sure the unit still able to look out without wipers blocking laser reception.

Got a pic of it in my Williams?

Definetly looks the best out of all the units..

One thing I would change, is an option for it to be silent under the speed limit.. it just goes mental near cameras, unless you are going less than 15mph..

Ford Fiesta
  Ford Fiesta

craig, the wiring aint visible its easy to route though. I just did it 1st time.

The top pic above shows 2 wires running from the RA2. One wire is the standard power lead, the straight one. This goes down back of windscreen and to side of a pillar as seen above. down the side of the dash behind the rubber, behind the carpet near the pedals and into a 3 way adaptor that goes in to the cigar socket. thats the power sorted.

The antenna runs the same way down the back of the windscreen, along the base of the A pillar (the bottom of the cream panel with the alarm sensors on it) down the rubber at side of dash then right along under the skirting on drivers side of door.

Lift rear seat up behind driver run wire under plastic trim under the rear speaker then up and feed it behind carpet above the rear shock in the boot see pic above.

Then just mount antenna as above and tuck excess wire away.

Luckily there isnt much to tuck away if you run it my route and you are left with a neat instalation with no wires haning about.

hope this helps.

Liam