ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road to LeMans 2010 (12th/13th June)... you game?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Oh, that special site would be good lol!

Naith, ive forwarded my booking confirmation to you! Check your emails!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
1. Naith - Ferry Paid
2. Riad - Ferry Paid
3. Gemma - Ferry Paid
4. Rich - Ferry Paid
5. Bloor - Ferry Paid
6. Laura - Ferry Paid
7. misterC - Ferry Paid
8. Fred@BTM - Ferry Paid
9. Mike_182 - Ferry Paid
10. .GAZ. - Ferry Paid

:)

got it gaz.. BANGING!!!

guys dont forget your vinyls, gonna have a rough PS of mine up by tomo hopefully (alex_c)

carnage.

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
I think the Houx annexe is the way to go I'm just trying to find the best deal, most sites say u have to buy 2 race tickets ffs

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Pointless going alone IMO! I havent found a co-pilot yet but have booked the ferry for 2 and will pay for 2 race tickets and a pitch!

IF i dont find a co-driver then tough s**t haha!

**Anyone thats worried about going alone, or generally worried speak up, im getting loads of stuff asked on FB and can only help so much.

one way or another me/rich will make sure everyones sorted, and that includes ride shares, single tickets being bought, etc....

its not gonna cost a bomb because in effect you have to half all the costs you have so far seen**

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
can people post up what they want and who, if anyone they're travelling with and how many cars you taking etc. I need to get some number etc so I can ring 2 company's in the morning.

I'll start

1. Naith - Ferry Paid
2. Riad - Ferry Paid
3. Gemma - Ferry Paid 2 cars - 2 entry tickets - need 2 pitchs for cars
4. Rich - Ferry Paid
5. Bloor - Ferry Paid
6. Laura - Ferry Paid
7. misterC - Ferry Paid
8. Fred@BTM - Ferry Paid
9. Mike_182 - Ferry Paid
10. .GAZ. - Ferry Paid 1 car - 2 entry tickets - 1 pitch.

Last edited:
  RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
1. Naith - Ferry Paid
2. Riad - Ferry Paid
3. Gemma - Ferry Paid see Rich
4. Rich - Ferry Paid 2 cars - 2 entry tickets - need 2 pitchs for cars.
5. Bloor - Ferry Paid
6. Laura - Ferry Paid
7. misterC - Ferry Paid
8. Fred@BTM - Ferry Paid
9. Mike_182 - Ferry Paid

1. Naith - Ferry Paid 1 car - 2 entry tickets - pitch
2. Riad - Ferry Paid see naith
3. Gemma - Ferry Paid see Rich
4. Rich - Ferry Paid 2 cars - 2 entry tickets - need 2 pitchs for cars.
5. Bloor - Ferry Paid
6. Laura - Ferry Paid
7. misterC - Ferry Paid
8. Fred@BTM - Ferry Paid
9. Mike_182 - Ferry Paid

oh and my first possible design says hai... ;)

pTq3U.jpg

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
LOL. I'm having to shell out circa £3k just for a car for the trip!

Nice Naith.

Sy is booking tomo too :D

for those that know him all i'll say is swillsport will be in session

those that dont, he brings the WORST out in me.... ohtt ooooo :evil:

no just half welsh and half arab, my c**k is massive though. i'll show you in france whilst you are putting your sunlotion on and drinking buckfast x

LY R26
Question?
When do I need to book ferry? And could some one post up a summary of events as there is too many pages to follow thanks

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
GAZ, ill go halfs with u on the ticket n pitch if u want?

then at least i have that side of things sorted, Looks like Bloor has pulled out or if he does come will be getting off the friday night after work.

id rather just pay now n be a bit skint n have things sorted ish haha... then i can stop moaning to naith :p

Liquid Yellow 197 F1
I completely forgot about this thread.

I still haven't booked yet as im going skiing in about 3 weeks, I will be booking when i'm back though.

I would highly recommend Bousejour, as its 1 of the easier sites to get to the mulsanne straight from (unless your on the mulsanne straight campsite).

The video of the beemer a few pages back is my mate last year, mad friday on the straight is amazing!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Laura, i'd rather hold off for one of the scottish lot or one of my non cs mates. Sorry pal x

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
ok.

if anyone needs someone to go halfs with on the tickets/ camping please let me know as i cant afford to buy the pair :)

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
  LY R27
Bit of an update people, I dont think the Houx Annexe is gonna be an option coz they wont sell me 1 entry ticket with 1 pitch, even trying to group buy. I think it might be the Beausejour. Which is cheaper at least lol

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
im not bothered tbh, if there is a site that does pitches and tickets singularly that would be good for me as i still have no idea what bloors plan is if hes coming or not.