ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roamers TB’s

there are two off the shelf TB kits available in France. Either will cost you £4-5k fully fitted and produce 220bhp. You can also buy the entire kit for around £3-4k

well 212 on pe rollers but we all know how unreliable rrs are lol roamers should be cheaper than 4k maybe quite a bit more but you really better off talking to him about it.

Remember Technomap includes headwork and cams to achieve their big figure, whereas my kit develops 212 bpp without touching anything else other than putting the tbs on and wiring the ecu etc etc etc.

It is in the pipeline, were going to change a few bits to bring the cost price down a bit, and that obviously will affect the price to the customer too :)

So after weve done that Ill be cost it up properly and Im hoping that to be done in may.

Are you just selling the hardware kit, or are you offering a drive in/out service.

As a TB kit is nothing more than the the parts needed put in the same box, you could just go out and get the parts you need now. BUt a kit does make life easier and i buy mine in kit form bar sensors.

I think it should sell well, just as we all know people say they are interested now and drop out 5 mins before the end. My hit rate is so low.

GOOD LUCK DOOD, ill ave one off you!

Lionel Richie

ive had an idea!!!!! Ben, you do the headwork, ill do the monkey work, John can do the Advertising/selling etc = perfect!!!!!