ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Robs bus.......no much changed like lol

H22A7 Accord Type R
Just had her all serviced at Honda, running like a sweetie! Got my GSD3's on the back, swapped the old GSD2's to the front to scrub them off.......they wont last that long, the noise they make and the slop of the sidewalls is awful, so they are gettin replace!! Ruin the car!

Anyway, she is lookin pretty clean the now, got a couple of interior piccies too. Sorry guys, no 'mods' or 'bling' here!

Old Skool purity ;) R3

DSCF0026.jpg

DSCF0009-3.jpg

DSCF0008-1.jpg

DSCF0021.jpg

DSCF0017.jpg

DSCF0029-1.jpg

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0031-1.jpg

DSCF0013-2.jpg

DSCF0014-3.jpg

DSCF0015.jpg

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
thats cool mate, whats the insurance group of these?

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
Loving it :D

Seats look very smart in that interior.

Still unsure on the colour! think i need to see it up close ;)

Black 172
Cheers all!!!! Erm, group 16E or 17 i believe? Goes well! Just as fast as a CTR and faster in the bends ;)

Al, pics are from a car park, just beyond the turn off to go down to Sammonden dam. Its the cars second home up those roads lol!

Cheers for the replies all. Hope to see you Scotland lot soon, over the good weather! :) Oban trip #2???

H22A7 Accord Type R
Some advice then.........what colour should i do the brakes? Black, Dark Grey, red?

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
Looks great.

Did I pass you yesterday going onto the M62 eastbound from the A1 by Ferrybridge services? I was in a silver 172.

H22A7 Accord Type R
nah mate it wasnt me, the car wasnt out yesterday as its owner was oot having a few bevies! lol