ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rockingham Trackday - 14th June 2010

RTOC, its their national meet/day - plenty of tracktime as they rent the circuit for the day. Only £85, everyone usually camps the evening before/after, few of us did it last year was a good weekend

Disco 3 &4 1993 mini
RTOC, its their national meet/day - plenty of tracktime as they rent the circuit for the day. Only £85, everyone usually camps the evening before/after, few of us did it last year was a good weekend

ah cool i mite tag along then if thats ok with you lot

Evo 8 MR
Nothing sounded particularly unusual in that vid?

you joking??? i assume your not too tuned up to what det sounds like, you can clearly hear the debt in the c**kpit on full throttle , more towards the end listen too the russtle noise, best way i can describe it is a crisp packet being russtled, we thought the noise with out helmets on was the diff on the box, as he missed 3rd gear on the corner and it started to grind in 3rd LOL

I didn't have the volume up enough, when f0xy said your engine blew up I was anticipating something more obvious.

I see what you mean now though after watching it again.

You are correct - but it was slightly out of focus - here it is anyway :)

IMG_5540.jpg

And a few more...

IMG_5441.jpg

IMG_5542.jpg

IMG_5560.jpg

IMG_5543.jpg

Well its more of a one off..... 172 bottom end with the 225 internals to keep the 172 box and the F4RT head/turbo setup on aftermarket management :)

cup 200, Atom 300, Z
wicked day........wrecked another set of slicks in my 200.
How come u lot were all going so slow btw??????
:)