ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling road result - Tipton Garage - 174bhp

172 cup
Ran my car at Tipton Garage today, in order to get a base run before the Cliosport.net day there in a few weeks.

Its a MAHA LPS 3000 PKW, which apparently produces figures that aren't comparabe to Dyno Dynamics etc (the ATW figure isn't the same and the calculated loss is higher, due to the transmission loss calculation and using 2 rollers)

Anyway... here is the graph, please feel free to comment on the curve/figures:
Graph_zps6b202e08.jpg

Here's the car on the rollers, looking pretty dirty:
IMG_2836_zps6123501d.jpg

And here is a video, although the sound is terrible!
th_IMG_2848_zps9b1dda06.jpg

Thanks for looking

172 cup
They're not Turinis, they're RSpecs... And the mounts are terrible, dogbone has been uprated and, as said, replacing the others very soon!

any thoughts on the results?!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds decent, good to know its running properly etc. I made a simular results 178bhp 149lb/torque on a realistic RR. Good work :)

172 cup
I know they're never an accurate measure, but was higher than I expected... The operator was expecting 165, so can't be all bad!

I'm contemplating getting the GT cams before the CS meet there, so hopeful it'll be a fairly realistic comparison! Just trying to sort out mapping on Saturday 09 March, once that's sorted it's probably a definite... It'd be rude not to seeing as though the belts are due!

Dan

Yozza'd Blue Bus
Good to hear someone has tried these roller out :) and it's good to see a good readout that's usable for people after the CS meet :)

172 cup
It'll be good to compare results on the day... how they compare to other rollers as well as the variation between all the cars - same rollers, same day etc.