ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling roadin’ 1.2 16v

I know a couple of the 1.2 boys have had their cars rolling roaded, have any of you had it done whilst standard to compare? Mines being checked (for free wahey!) this afternoon, wondering how close they are to the 75bhp. Whats the ATWs and flywheel figures.

Cheers

-Rob

Hi Rob, where are you getting this done, Sanspeed ? How are you getting it done for free ? [if you dont mind me asking !?]

Lionel Richie

Mine wasnt RRd before the exhaust and induction kit, but it was 1/4miled @19.98sec (which is shocking) @ Santa Pod

Bambam (with identical power to my car 72.2bhp @ wheels) just ran 18.5sec @ Santa Pod

Both me and Bam got mailto:72.2bhp@ wheels"> 72.2bhp @ wheels (no flywheel figure available)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

when mine was standard it achevied a phenominal

60bhp @tw

and 76bhp @tfw

and 82lbs/ft of torque (the highest for a 1.2 16v)

I have taken it to one of my dads friends (Runnymede), he prepares aston martins for classic racing so got it done there. I hope to organise a small RR trip there, the only problem is when as its based on a nice country estate and the bloke doesnt want a load of clios there.

I got a breathtaking 79bhp at the fly wheel! (Uprated sparkplugs?) and just over 81 foot pounds..bambam/fred whats your torque figures?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

that was the same as bams standard plugs woulnd make any diffrence

let me guess your running about 57-58 at the wheels

their torque is low about 79lbs/ft

rob clear down your pms!!!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

10.2 to 60!!

dont try and race it cos it would whoop your ass

but the engine is nearer to 1.3 than ours is to 1.2

I know thats too quick for my liking, i actually saw my first driving school conversion yesterday so made me feel better. They have a nice optional rear spoiler. Have u checked out the sport bodykit from reno yet?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

mid engined 220 bhp pulsar engine

i think its a joke ice racer

H22A7 Accord Type R

ive got a tiny Jetex filter element in mine.............ya think ill get 76bhp then??? LMAO