ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ROTA Photoshop...

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
slipstreams.jpg

You'd best be greatful Christopher, i just missed an entire episode of Wrecks to riches searching for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

LOL

:star:

my hero

lol, its a very easy photoshop because Chris supplied decent donor pictures... unlike most people on here.

Italian 3.2 V6
This is true! the correct angle and the better the quality etc, the easier the job is, helps a huge amount.

.piers.

wait and see ;)
ino it is for some people. and chris did make it easier but ive not got a clue how 2 do it lol i would love 2 no how like but i will probly be no good anyway

Chris - it wouldn't matter if your car was sat on bricks instead of wheels, people will still cream over it (and you know it fella);)

I prefer it as it is tbh :)

Tay

Titanium Clio 182
Like the Rotas in white on yours Chris.

Some good Photoshoppers on ere too nice one !

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
slipstreams.jpg

You'd best be greatful Christopher, i just missed an entire episode of Wrecks to riches searching for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

usa or uk? us ones better imo

wheels look bangin in black, still gt3's FTW

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Chris, get the Rota's... and sell me your wheels.

i NEED them on mine!!

agreed! they even make Inferno look good! ;)

i had a bash... suits well, go for it!

DSC_01941.jpg

.piers.

MINT.

lol, its a very easy photoshop because Chris supplied decent donor pictures... unlike most people on here.

i try my best :eek:

although, the more likely reason is that i've seen the flaming some people have got with crappy donor images ;)

they look sweet chris how heavy are they?

fractionally lighter than a turini, so i've been told

Only if you keep the turinis for when you get bored

indeed. the whole reason i'm thinking of doing this is because i'm bored. lol

Chris - it wouldn't matter if your car was sat on bricks instead of wheels, people will still cream over it (and you know it fella);)

I prefer it as it is tbh :)

knowsit Craig. lol ;)

M

mini-valver

I'd do it TBH. Mr Trendsetter.

10er says everyone follows, queue 300 Haz threads "Wanted- Rota Slipstreams. Will swap for bonnet bra"

M

mini-valver

LOL!! I can't afford (Banzai accent) ROTAAAA'S! but Cwissy so them and I'll sell my Casio multi-function calculator n tingz....

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
was going to say someones bored....looks very track **** on the rota's, unless the rest of the car will follow that style i think you are better off staying with what has become the standard clio slippers

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
think the white ones suit it better, but then again that's because we're so used to seeing your car with white wheels. from that proper pic the black ones look alright, but it maye be the tyres on them looking too fat.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
was going to say someones bored....looks very track **** on the rota's, unless the rest of the car will follow that style i think you are better off staying with what has become the standard clio slippers

Agree ish

I think if you put these wheels on it would benifit from some Gordini stripes :approve:

2002 172
was talking to a few friends when i got my car a few weeks ago, saying that i would like some rota's. a lad had the 16" slipstreams on his civic. looked immense. one of my favourite ever wheels. seeing as my car is iceberg silver i dont think white would work?

the good thing with slipstreams is they're not your normal jap wheel, very jdm and work on european cars.

i say if you like them go for it, it doesnt matter what others think as its your car and whatever anyone does there's always haters. perosnally id already have them on if i were you ;)