ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rotary price mistake

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep
Re: Rotarty price mistake

Has anyone thats got their refund actually got the money back yet?

After the email i got this morning i still dont have the money in my paypal or bank?

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

Sent my proof of payment as of email, and have received an email saying my order is being processed. Fingers crossed

Also have payment received email, wont hold my breath but I haven't been refunded yet I don't think. Will see what happens.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF

My order is being processed, Mrs had hers cancelled and refunded this morning.

FF Clio 182

i have a refund flol.

I thought they had to honour it tbh?

I know the seller can remove something from sale without notice, or can refuse to sell you something. Not sure where it stands when it comes you actually buying it and then giving a refund

LiamR172

Scotland - NW
ClioSport Area Rep

Am i missing something here or have i not got the money back yet?

I had 0 in my paypal, got sent 40, took it out and put it into my bank. Then the same with the 9 quid odd.. the payment for the rotary came from my bank via paypal, then the money was refunded to paypal but isnt in my account or in my bank?

ne7uhupu.jpg

Clio 172

Same as above. Email saying it's been refunded from PayPal but the money isn't in my paypal account or my bank...lost that then!

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

Am i missing something here or have i not got the money back yet?

I had 0 in my paypal, got sent 40, took it out and put it into my bank. Then the same with the 9 quid odd.. the payment for the rotary came from my bank via paypal, then the money was refunded to paypal but isnt in my account or in my bank?

ne7uhupu.jpg

Seems like the money is being held by PayPal. Iirc they done this with me on a refund before. Usually get it within a few days

y7y7uqus.jpg

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member

It does take a while to transfer back into your bank account. Was the same for me when I was refunded the money for a Karting meet on here that didn't go ahead

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy

Refund here too, hardly surprising though.

Yeah a refund back into PayPal will take about a week iirc

Clio 172

I know its not a £5 bargin for a DA but "Clean Your Car" are offering a number of kits for pretty decent value (Around £150) for a DA with a selection of pads and Polishes and the code DW05 gets you a small discount. Also, if you are buying alot of stuff, you can contact them to ask for more of a discount, they are noramally pretty decent about it. Im going to treat my self this month I think!

Jack