ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rotary price mistake

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
Re: Rotarty price mistake

Damn just checked paypal and got a refund :(.. ill have to buy something else to gather dust..

I got the email about my payment not going through or whatever, forwarded my PayPal receipt so technically they owe me a DA.

CursedTitanium 182FF

I got an email saying:

According to our records, your order #?????????????? is not yet complete because your payment did not process successfully. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Item IDTitle Quantity
a13100800ux0678 Car Black Body 6 Dia Electric Dual Action Polisher Pad DC 230V 1

If you have received a payment or transaction confirmation email from PayPal. Please forward the email to us at info@sourcingmap.com and we will complete your order right away.

If you experienced a network time-out while paying, please return to http://www.sourcingmap.com to submit your order again.

NOTE: Allow a few seconds after clicking "Confirm Order" for the secured payment page to appear.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have encountered any difficulty using our online shopping cart, or if you have any comments or suggestions. We take your words seriously and improve continuously based on your feedback.
Thank you.

Fingers crossed.

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member

Lol...

image.jpg

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T

I didn't get a refund initially. I sent them an email after I sent payment on the 7th just to check availability, they sent one back on the 8th saying that payment had not gone through properly and that I should re-order. Checked paypal and the transaction was complete, the money had already left my bank account.

So I've just been speaking to them on their live chat and the guy admitted to a pricing mistake, no shock there. He said they are likely to be back on sale at $150. He sent me a refund.

Clart

ClioSport Club Member

Dear chris whitehouse,
We have received your payment (Order ID: OND201404A1005) on 2014-04-09 (GMT +8). Thank you.
Item IDTitleQuantity
a13100800ux0678Car Black Body 6 Dia Electric Dual Action Polisher Pad DC 230V 1

Your items are being processed and will be shipped very soon. We will send you
another email once your items have been shipped. To check the status of your
order, please visit www.sourcingmap.com and login with your
email address and password. Please note that the order details reflect the preliminary information collected from your Shopping Cart,
which can be amended according to your remarks and further instructions.

Just has this email come through not 2 minutes ago, same as Chris' above

Dear Graham Timms,We have received your payment (Order ID: ***************) on 2014-04-09 (GMT +8). Thank you.

Item IDTitleQuantity
a13100800ux0678Car Black Body 6 Dia Electric Dual Action Polisher Pad DC 230V1

Your items are being processed and will be shipped very soon. We will send you
another email once your items have been shipped. To check the status of your
order, please visit www.sourcingmap.com and login with your
email address and password.

Please note that the order details reflect the preliminary information collected from your Shopping Cart,
which can be amended according to your remarks and further instructions.

Shipping Address:

mixpioneer

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph2 172

Was a couple of days after receiving that message, that I received the shipping confirmation, so still hope for some people yet . . .

Dan...

ClioSport Club Member

I wouldn't get your hopes up guys - I've received the same email you've all received and I've still be given a refund

Clio 172

1st Email @ 9:45am - Failed paymet
2nd Email @ 1:35pm - Payment received and processing.

Payment has left my account, not been refunded to paypal and is recorded as successful.

Chances of getting the DA - Probably about the same odds as finding a fully clothed male who isn't jacking off on chat-roulette!

Jack

EDIT: - My email address is no longer recognised by their system so i cant log in a track my order... I feel a refund is coming my way!

Last edited by a moderator: