ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR graph

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
Got the 182 remaped the other day at torque of the devil. £292 for a "stage 1" map. He incorparated my yozza exhaust with decat, air filter and my self modded inlets. Also have ptfe gaskets.
Its 1st run made 179bhp and with the remap it made 188.5bhp with 176lbs/ft of torque. not bad really.
2004 engine with 46,000 on the clock. done midday and outside temp was 4degrees. Comments welcome
scan0001.jpg

Lionel Richie
who did it? Chris??? great lads down there, Chris mappped the first ever throttle bodied 172 back 6/7years ago!

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
yer chris indeed. he done my old punto gt too. top bloke. theyre all great down there, andy was alot of help, cant fault the service.

Lionel Richie
Roamer's old one, Fred?

Remember seeing vids of that on the rollers...

yeah, tidiest ecu install ever! and the map was to die for and that was on an old OMEX 500, its weird i'll never forget driving that car, it was perfect! driving these "new billies" car's with the newer omex 600's and they're not as smooth or as quick as that car was IMO

Gez

Yozza'd 182 RB 188bhp
so im on the hunt for 1.5 hp to round it upto 190bhp.
would a good CAF help and maybe take the oil breather off the intake pipe and run a filter?

B/G 182 + PH1 Track
yeah, tidiest ecu install ever! and the map was to die for and that was on an old OMEX 500, its weird i'll never forget driving that car, it was perfect! driving these "new billies" car's with the newer omex 600's and they're not as smooth or as quick as that car was IMO

When carl decides to book a track day and asks you to come along i think you will be impressed with the drive of our car.:approve: