ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 200 Cup handling

MCS 2003
Still getting used to my RS 200 - its quite different to the fast Fords i've had recently. When I got the car it pulled slightly to the left and assumed the toe was out and a 4 wheel alignment would sort it out.

Had that done last weekend and it still pulls very slightly left. As both wheels were slightly pointing right as you let go of the steering wheel it pulled tot he left. It continues to do so. Normal guys I've always had my cars done by Merityre in Sunbury and i have put that down to wear on the tyres - i simply dont know how long the previous owner was driving around like that. Perhaps swapping the wheels around may sort it?

Or do they all pull on cambers. Very together in all other ways no wander (the back end is not adjustable?) Conti's fitted which do not show any bad signs of wear

Any ideas

Kindest

John

clio
Lots of them do this. Sometimes loosening off the front subframe and realigning helps. Will also follow camber even if arrow straight on a flat road