ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 200 Raider Stealth Grey #3/50

Monaco 172
I was really pleased with my upgrade to a 172 until i saw this!
Cracking car, looks ace mate well done!

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
​decided to cut a Recaro sticker out for the seat in carbon vinyl,which i think looks superb need, i want to add something that show the cars edition number but dont know what to do, any suggestion ?

i have a vinyl cutter so anything is possible really

63798504-16EB-44D8-8899-DF6EAB90348A-403-000000445860D5BD_zps85f26186.jpg

what about

'Renaultsport
Raider #003/500'

in carbon, set out similar to this

D0E19BDA-5CE1-4FA3-8C80-70DB2D0F495D-5652-0000071C48218C39.jpg

jamier27

ClioSport Club Member
  T5, Ariel Atom 300
Clios don't get much nicer than that in OEM spec IMO.

​truely stunning

That looks a bit 'too much' IMO - the RECARO alone was quite subtle but this looks a little messy.

Little update!

managed to get a ITG Maxogen for a great price, thanks to Scott (scottie203)

i removed all the existing intake system (Pre Throttle body), i couldn't believe how much plastic Renault managed to cram in there :zomg: i managed to fit it behind the battery box quite neatly.

The noise it makes when under load sounds unreal, very throaty
36087650470_247d376b16_b.jpg
[url=https://flic.kr/p/WmzopK]35676109473_9313beeb3c_b.jpg

[URL='https://flic.kr/p/WmzopK']

Just need something to change noise that comes out the other end now,

my brother has a TDF on his LY200 and after inspecting it the other day it has a scorpion engraved on the back box's, and it looks just like a scorpion exhaust, are they the same ?[/url][/url]

Last edited:
Looks lovely mate. I like the recaro sticker on its own, I've got the same one but in white after seeing yours I don't like mine lol.

If you ever want any paintwork doing on it drop me a pm.

Cheers mate, I need a touch up pen for it as I have got some tiny stone chips that need doing on it, that's if it is even possible to touch Matt paint up neatly,

I could knock you a recaro sticker up if you like

really nice that, agree with everyone else on the recaro sticker. OTT with the bit below.

Think I'm getting swayed to removing it but there again I very rarely see it as its on the passenger side

Super clean, love it!

Cheers Steven

Absolutley stunning - this or an AG would do me fine! How much was it mate? Is the paint easy to live with?

You would be surprised at how easy it is to look after, I keep it well waxed so the dirt comes off with a light wash using the swissvax opaque range, it hides the general road dirt very well, the only down side is being wary of stone chips, it turns you into a bag of nerves when a car or truck pulls in front of you too close on the motorway, but overall it's no different to a gloss car

Completely stunning. What a colour!

cheers mate, that's what I think in my head every morning when I get in it to go to work

Cheers mate, I need a touch up pen for it as I have got some tiny stone chips that need doing on it, that's if it is even possible to touch Matt paint up neatly,

I could knock you a recaro sticker up if you like

Yeah I'm sure it would be fine, maybe looking into getting that clear protective guard on the front end but in a matt finish? I'm going to get it done.

Can you make the stickers yourself then? I wouldn't say no to a couple of recaro stickers :eek:

Yeah I'm sure it would be fine, maybe looking into getting that clear protective guard on the front end but in a matt finish? I'm going to get it done.

Can you make the stickers yourself then? I wouldn't say no to a couple of recaro stickers :eek:

Ive looked into it and can't see to find anything to protect it, I could clear wrap it but it would have a glossy finish which kind of defeats the object unfortunately, I just have to stay a mile away from the car in front of me to be safe :p

Yeah I can make pretty much anything using photoshop/illustrator and a vinyl cutter

ff cup ur 200
excuse me being totally lacking in knowledge about this debadging lark but having seen a couple that were debadged at anglesey on mon its something I really fancy doing and from what you said there it just a matter of dental floss and warm water, this correct?
That was for sale just down the road to me in Chelmsford, the best colour to have and cheap compared to the one for sale in Bury St Edmunds, its done a few miles for a year old though which put us off a bit. The 35.8 mpg is good mine never goes above 27mpg even if i drive slow, use dental floss to remove the clio and some warm water and it should be fine. Love them RS wheel centres :approve:

on my other clios i used a small terminal screwdriver and gently pulled the badges off WITHOUT touching the paint at all brought most of the sticky off with the badges too, it cant go wrong if you take your time and have a steady hand