ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS rear bumper fitted :D

J03

MX5 1.8
jst received my rear bumper today! :D looks alot better than my previous one! next is to remove the back box :)

Photo0246.jpg

Photo0249.jpg

Photo0250.jpg

some minor issues with the paint work but will be sorted out soon
comments please :)

cheers joe

SchwepTek™
I think that looks phat mate! lol. Think its to do with it being slammed but it looks really wide....love it!

Dont like the zorst though! :)

nice! those lights don't look too bad on that car either - do you have any pics of them lit up in dark?

Static Low
Looks immense.
I was going to spray my back badges black but didnt think the "clio" would look right.

I might do it now.

MX5 MK2.5 SVT 1.8 Sport
Mines fine, but the supersprint manifold made it quiet with the branches being the same length. Mines being swaped for a ktr stealth anyway :rasp:

J03

MX5 1.8
I think that looks phat mate! lol. Think its to do with it being slammed but it looks really wide....love it!
Dont like the zorst though! :)

thanks mate, yeah it does make the car alot phatter! coilies really soon budi ;)

Muchly improved. Need one for mine. Get rid of the exhaust though. bleugh
thanks yeah zorst is going as soon as i can find a replacement :)

Looks good - did you take your back diamond off to spray it?

yeah took it off and sprayed it, search on it theres a guide somewhere

Bloody gorgeous now mate!

So jealous :(

Get that Peco s**t off! lol
haha thanks dude, its going off as soon as!

looking good mate

thanks matey

nice! those lights don't look too bad on that car either - do you have any pics of them lit up in dark?

yeah i have will upload some later, thinking of changing them..

There a good exhaust Haz ;)
Edit: just relised how big it is! Its almost like a non sport yozza system lol

I had one mate! And its ridiculously loud!! Got rid of it 2 weeks later!

haha
yeah its fooking huge! it came the car when i bought it.. its blown so it sounds stupidly raspy..

Looks immense.
I was going to spray my back badges black but didnt think the "clio" would look right.

I might do it now.

get it done!

Looks really wide.

Good job.

thanks dude

Looks well sexy, good job

Looks loads better mate...;)

thanks guys! :D

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Been waiting for a decent pic of a black clio badge and such like. hmmmm :)

Like it apart from the bean can

J03

MX5 1.8
lol bean cans going to go if i can remove it tomoro.. what are the risks of having no back box?

Swift Sport
Your car is looking mega mate

not keen on the tailights, but there are much worse ones out there lol

good work though fella :)

J03

MX5 1.8
cheers mate, am thinking of getting some new ones with a twist ;) so watch out, going to get them next after my coilys!

Golf TDI

coming from someone that used to have a " peco s**t box " LOL honesty hey .. as for your car its looking class now , once the exhaust is sorted your onto a winner there .

Never above 25mpg

coming from someone that used to have a " peco s**t box " LOL honesty hey .. as for your car its looking class now , once the exhaust is sorted your onto a winner there .

he did admit to having one and removing it :rasp:

Definitely need an RS bumper! Changes the whole rear.

(If you fancy some lights to tint I have a set of blank Renault ones that could do with a euro-style tint ;) )

J03

MX5 1.8
cheers mate,

as for veinAST, ha was my first idea with the standards but ave got something eles planned now hehe hopefully it will turn out good... yup the rear RS bumper does changes the whole rear! makes it look so much more wider