ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS stamped matched inlet gains?

Golf GTD Mk7
anyone got figures for this mod alone?

I'm trying to work out my exhaust gains, but did inlets at the same time, so need to try and work it out.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
There are always going to be bad worse RS inlets than others mate so kind hard to say? However people with matched inlets at our last RR day didnt really see any further gains than others without matching done.

Golf GTD Mk7
porting made no difference? just curious as my roller figures were quiet good and don't know how mcuh came from which mod.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
From our realistic RR day last time these where the results with mods etc:

EA-CS-RR.gif

We do have another tomorrow btw :) Y926 also had matched inlets :)

Golf GTD Mk7
it was more the difference I'm after really (before and after) with just inlets. I've gained 10bhp and 15torque, so i'm happy with that, but not sure how much is the exhaust/cat mod and how much is the inlet.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
What exactly have you changed to get that? Thats a good increase but of course it might have been a cooler day etc for the second run that could of helped etc?! Im expecting everyones results tomorrow to be better than they where 5 months ago due to the cooler weather.

Nippy white cup
lol I love how if results are low it is seen as realistic yet we all know that the engines vary hugely until someone claims to get a good result...

std 182 with no air box gets 174lbft?!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
lol I love how if results are low it is seen as realistic yet we all know that the engines vary hugely until someone claims to get a good result...

std 182 with no air box gets 174lbft?!

Cant win either way really :)

Yeah lol, very strange that result, it was under 160bhp with an airbox on :/

Golf GTD Mk7
What exactly have you changed to get that? Thats a good increase but of course it might have been a cooler day etc for the second run that could of helped etc?! Im expecting everyones results tomorrow to be better than they where 5 months ago due to the cooler weather.

inlets, BTB and modified cat, acoustic valve removed. same rollers and similar conditions. before the mods the I had it RR to see the difference. only 5 weeks ago also.

SQ5
I noticed a lot more noise with matched inlets! Felt like it pulled a bit better too, I'd say a few brake from it at most. I am Y926 BTW ;) lol!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Thats a really good increase tbh, that will a totally standard induction setup.