ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner files help

I've had a look around in the Internet and on the fastchips website and I'm struggling to figure out which file I need to upload to my ecu. I have a 182 with cup packs and when I read the ecu it said it was hardware version - 8200326733 software version - 8000 calibration version - 7802 I have a file which is called - clio 182 8200_7804_f4r.cal and another which is called - rs tuner_8200_7804_oem.rst. Am I right thinking that I read and save my files on the ecu now and then install the .rst and .cal files I've stated above? Cheers for any help and sorry of its been asked before.

len_beach

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3,172 track car
I've had a look around in the Internet and on the fastchips website and I'm struggling to figure out which file I need to upload to my ecu. I have a 182 with cup packs and when I read the ecu it said it was hardware version - 8200326733 software version - 8000 calibration version - 7802 I have a file which is called - clio 182 8200_7804_f4r.cal and another which is called - rs tuner_8200_7804_oem.rst. Am I right thinking that I read and save my files on the ecu now and then install the .rst and .cal files I've stated above? Cheers for any help and sorry of its been asked before.
Have a look at Doncaster_K9's help wanted thread. That should give a good insight.