ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner near heathrow

Clio 182
Hey guys, anyone near heathrow got a rs tuner they can plug in for me? Had brake fluid change then a engine light came on. Then a service/airbag light came on. First time anything has come up for 6 months. I have a cheapo code reader but nothing comes up. terry

.Joe

ClioSport Club Member
  Mini Clubman
Check the cables under the seats as these are know to sometimes cause the light to pop on

Renault Clio 172 cup
I have one , and an airbag module also so if you wanna come over to me I'm ok with that. I'm no expert with it but my serv and airbag light was on and I've managed to turn them off. I.m in Carshalton, surrey. Pm me if you want. Will be working on a clio tomorrow afternoon at home so that would suit. Wont charge ..just do it for the experience....as long as its only a 15 minute ( if that ) job......as I said PM.