ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2 Inlet Ebay?

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  182Turbo,DCi90
Its not the RS2, its completely CNC made of alluminium.
That looks awesome, cant believe whoever made it hasnt posted about it on here before. The seller is from Turkey, is this the typhoon intake that guy was making?

NorthloopCup

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I. Like. That. The cost is more than justified in the cnc time and the materials. It will however be compromised like the rs2 is by the fact it's designed to work with the standard car, so not enough plenum volume for all out performance. It's a good looking inlet though for sure!

I would've bought one though if I'd not gone down the high comp 197 setup for definite. And before you ask, yes I have owned one. I chose to shift it on as the plenum cover being 2 halves glued together just looked to untidy for my ocd to cope with.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
i am manufacturing it if you have questions please ask
the reason why we dont add filter because everyone uses a different filter system, for example in turkey most of the rs user relocate the battery to the boot and uses large hks mushroom filter but you cant use it when your battery is infront. some users have long hoses etc.
the other think pipercross sending the filtres from uk and its not efficient to buy a filter from uk and send it back again to uk.
the other think is the ph1 longer throttle cable, because the cars are right hand drive there i dont know which throttle cable is compatible, in turkey we have fitted this kit to 3 cars and used 1.6 k4m cable with a little modification
i can make a discount for these parts if anybody wants to buy a kit no problem

i will add some more photos when i am available

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
What's your price outside of eBay?
Also do you have any idea of a group buy?

Do you have any dyno graphs of cars that have them fitted?

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
i can make a £40 discount if you buy directly from paypal also £40 for filter
so the cost will be reduced £870 i am going to add some photos and videos
i dont have the printout of the car because we made it out of city after the runing in procedure at the end of 1000km
the yellow car has catcams 433 cams and ms3 ecu with our intake and producing 205 hp
we also fitted to it to a standart car make a performance analyzer with rs tuner and it gives 10 12 hp in same conditions
the third car has wimmer software and intake and it also producing aprox 20 hp
all the 3 cars have 63mm exhaust system
after that we made small modification to intake like hose joints and places
at the final you can use the kit with out any modification in your car. the only think you have to do is take the wiring loom out from it s cover and connect to the sensors like you do for itbs, no cutings or adding cable is needed
the final price i can make it flat £850 if somebody buys from here

bozothenutter

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can make a £40 discount if you buy directly from paypal also £40 for filter
so the cost will be reduced £870 i am going to add some photos and videos
i dont have the printout of the car because we made it out of city after the runing in procedure at the end of 1000km
the yellow car has catcams 433 cams and ms3 ecu with our intake and producing 205 hp
we also fitted to it to a standart car make a performance analyzer with rs tuner and it gives 10 12 hp in same conditions
the third car has wimmer software and intake and it also producing aprox 20 hp
all the 3 cars have 63mm exhaust system
after that we made small modification to intake like hose joints and places
at the final you can use the kit with out any modification in your car. the only think you have to do is take the wiring loom out from it s cover and connect to the sensors like you do for itbs, no cutings or adding cable is needed
the final price i can make it flat £850 if somebody buys from here

Really lake the plate the coils attach to!

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Yea it' costly, but that new rs2 is £649 plus £45 for the coil pack moun. So around £700.

Which makes this chaps £150 more for a version that's fully made from metal.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
quality is always a little expensive :smiley:
if you think that only a camshaft is aprox. £600 this is not a big price, this kit includes several items with high quality alu 7075 which is used in plane industry
also this is not a hand made kit it was designed and tested several times in 3 months, made by cnc and our aim is using minimum welding for having the best airflow

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
I have pm'd cliosportap about this iam willing to buy one so watch this space if i get it i will be taking my car down to rs to get it mapped.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
850 is the bottom price inc.postage and you can use it with no mapping
we made it and got 10-12 hp
by the way 2 of the sets are recently sold
my advice is as i see head porting + a mid range cam + exhaust + our intake will give you min. 205-210 hp depnding on your engine healt

Last edited:
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
850 is the bottom price inc.postage and you can use it with no mapping
we made it and got 10-12 hp
by the way 2 of the sets are recently sold
my advice is as i see head porting + a mid range cam + exhaust + our intake will give you min. 205-210 hp depnding on your engine healt
I have catcams 428 and only got 169BHP.
I doubt the inlet will give me an extra 30 o_O

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Cliosportap i have pm'd you about purchasing one of these kits.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
I have catcams 428 and only got 169BHP.
I doubt the inlet will give me an extra 30 o_O
if you read carefuly i didnt say for only manifold
a healty clio 172 ph1 gives 161 162 hp its very low for 169 with cams and map
check your timing and compressions
170 180 190 200 are good values for this cars