ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2 Inlet Ebay?

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Ok i have ordered one of these now going to get my car on the rollers down at rs before i put it on to get before and after figures. My car is standard apart from a ktec exhaust and sports cat so it will be intresting to see what gains i get.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
here is a performance anlyzer with rs tuner we made last night
the car is ph1 clio 172 with 63mm exhaust system and a fastchip ordinary map with 2 person
but the car has 195 45 15 tyres so you have to decrease the value %5-7
in my calculation it gives over 205 hp

bashracing

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
1-2 hours, any longer would be taking the piss, is there any members local to you to give you a hand as it's not particularly hard.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
thanks i was reading a post on the original rs2 and it said 5 hours,so just thought thats a lot of labour,thanks again.

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
if you are able to use tools you can take off your oem manifolds in half an hour and fit this in 1.5 -2 hours
the most difficult thing is the 3 bolts under the intake which is attacehed to the head
you can turn them by hand till the end and then tighten them with 6 allen key this is the easiest way

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Cayman S, RB 182
@cliosportap

How would you see your inlet working with a set of cat cam 438?

Does AC need to be removed to fit this?

Any modification of the slam panel etc to fit?

Thanks

Trader Rating - 100%
2   0   0
  clio rs 2000
You dont need to remove ac. Also no need a modification to slam panel
The yellow car is newly rebuilt and we are not still giving full throttle . It has 433 cams and the response is very good. After the final map for the ms3 ecu we will start to ride it asnormal

The only thing you haveto remove is the bracket which is attached block to alternater. We always remove it but didnt try if it is still can stay there because while fitting the inlet it makes problem for using tool

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
I will be ordering one of these next week.My cup already has the 98 ron remap on standard ecu,so not expecting a huge difference but i dont fancy turbo or itbs so this my only option thanks

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
cant wait for mine im keeping the ktec filter off my induction kit,cant get rid of that noise.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Hi iam trying to sort best way of fitting this,as i have the rstuner locked to ecu,so might be swap ecu and another remap i think

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  clio 172
Hi iam trying to sort best way of fitting this,as i have the rstuner locked to ecu,so might be swap ecu and another remap i think
I have a ecu uch set up I bought a few months ago off ebay never fitted it couldn't be arsed .
If your after a set up and they match

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
thanks its got to be a cup one,i think they are different to normal ones.Cant wait to get this manifold on.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
fitted in about two weeks as turkey its coming from,then got to sort the mapping out as its a 4hour drive.So for a week or two it will be on the rstuner 98 map.