ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs200 gordini mirror? where can i get one?

woke up this morning to find some moron (who is now in custody) had kicked off the wing mirror of every car down my street.

I have a 2010 Clio rs200 Gordini, which im sure most of you can appreciate is proving to be quite tricky to find parts for. Mirror has the usual matte black casing with the white colour coded part and i need the entire unit. My local renault dealers want £280 to supply and fit a new one which i can understand being a bit pricey but i don't wanna fork out that sort of money for a mirror i can fit myself.

mirror is still on the car but no longer folds in electronically as two of the wires have sheared off. Nearly forgot, it's the passenger side i need.

Thanks in adavance

2012 Clio 1.2
Isnt the car insured??? Itll probably work out cheaper over all excess etcand ur insurance co. Will have to replace it as was bud.

Sorry to hear about it though bud some people are just such t**ts

Isnt the car insured??? Itll probably work out cheaper over all excess etcand ur insurance co. Will have to replace it as was bud.

Sorry to hear about it though bud some people are just such t**ts

insurers are t**ts too, i had a van with 3 years ncb and apparantly i cant use those on a car...ya know because i must have driven my van on an alien planet where i couldn't have an accident or ever make a claim...idiots. Anyway i'll lose my 2 years ncb on my car if i claim and i don't really fancy that as iv'e claimed for my van window getting smashed my drunken yobs before and i lost 2years ncb, renewal quote doubled and i was well out of pocket.

everyones out to rob us all, just can't have anything nice can ya?!

big boost cup
are they the same as the mirrors on a 197/200 if so just get a second hand one and send it to spray shack

2012 Clio 1.2
insurers are t**ts too, i had a van with 3 years ncb and apparantly i cant use those on a car...ya know because i must have driven my van on an alien planet where i couldn't have an accident or ever make a claim...idiots. Anyway i'll lose my 2 years ncb on my car if i claim and i don't really fancy that as iv'e claimed for my van window getting smashed my drunken yobs before and i lost 2years ncb, renewal quote doubled and i was well out of pocket.

everyones out to rob us all, just can't have anything nice can ya?!

O poop! Ye intat case i wouldnt bother mate lol