ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS200 induction kit fitting

I'm fitting an induction kit to my mates' RS200 Clio this afternoon, just wanted to know if there is anything I should be looking out for? The kit we are fitting is a K-Tec, as shown in the link.

http://www.k-tecracing.com/show_product.asp?id=4705&catid=&appid=0&pic=1

The main thing I want to ask about is if an oil breather is needed, as the inlet pipe doesn't have an inlet for the oil breather, as I have in my own car. The pics on the K-Tec website don't look like there has been anything relocated but I didn't want to go tearing the thing out and then find that we don't have a breather!

Cheers for any help.

John

All done, the oil breather wasn't on the inlet pipe so it wasn't a problem. Pretty straight forward to fit overall, just had to take the battery and battery housing out then the old airbox and put the new one in! The thing looks good and sounds nice!