ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs200

New member here do please bear with me ,I'm looking for a clio rs,went and seen one today ,really nice ,stainless right through,good condition,no scored wheels , interior clean ,only thing was no service history,or book ,do my question or advice is should I leave this alone or what is your honest opinion

Clio 197
Walk away, these cars aren't rare by any stretch of the imagination. You'll find another with good history for sure.

I don't understand people who try to sell cars with no service history etc, especially when there are plenty out there.

A mate did the belts, it's got cams in it, then provide no proof etc. Not even invoices for the bits.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
No history or book can mean it's come straight from an auction.

If they've replaced the exhaust check the cat is still in place, not something you wanna be paying to have put on come MOT time because some dickheads weighed it in.