ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs52 Cup???

Clio Cup
Has anyone seen this car? The number plate used to be on a blue clio cup that I used to own? then I sold it to a work m8 who use to blast it round guildford? not sure its still alive? last i heard, it was on auto trader in aldershot?

Just would like to know what happened to the original bad boy that started the renault sport madness that I started and that we carry on 2day! :evil:

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Was that you at the Ottershaw Shell today? I was the one you gave a blast on the horn to as you pulled out of the one opposite.

Clio Cup
lol yeah was me m8! couldnt be bothered to wait for petrol. needed some food. sorry for blasting it but cant resist it... love the sound to much... u prob thought i was a complete tw*t!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
I wish i had the plate. I've got an RF52 plate but it doesn't end in Cup unfortunately.

I did wonder why you pulled in then straight back out again. Never find myself thinking other Cup drivers are t***s mate!
Sounded pretty good i have to agree.

Clio Cup
Cool. just as long as you dont... there was a quote i read somewhere about the cup when it first came out. "this car will make u drive like a co*k" and unfortunately for me, it does. your car was looking fresh though! i just lose all hope in the winter... one drive out and it looks just as bad as b4 u cleaned it!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Fresh as in filthy you mean? Its just come back from Scotland after a week of driving it in pretty horrendous weather.
It looked dirtier than that but the wind and rain combined to make a kind of 80mph car wash yesterday on the drive back home!

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Nothing major. Its got a ITG panel filter, silvervisions all round, clear repeaters to go on and some of the new blade style wipers.

Haven't really got around to playing with anything else but im happy with it as it is!

Clio Cup
nice... the silvervisions have to be done! if anyone reads this and hasnt done so already! i have some osram diadems?! i think. they are kind of a oily blue but flash orange. look awesome tho... 10 times better than the original orange bulbs. glad to hear your happy with it though :approve: