ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSport ECu, Decat and brakes.

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Hi guys,

Can someone give me some direct links to buy an RSport ECU and decat for my 172 Cup? Is the site in Holland the only place you can order the ECU from?

Also, I want to put the decat on without putting a blarty exhaust on, so would prefer to keep the standard exhaust on, is this possible?

Lastly, are there any tried and tested brake kits out there for the 172/182, I'm going to try Godspeed, who made a good job of my P1's brakes.

Cheers,
Paul

Ferrodo DS2500 pads are a popular choice. There are more racy brakes out there ie PF97 and DS3000 but there more expensive. Stock disks are perfect realt forget any drilled etc ones.

hillpower do the group n ecu - yeah any decat pipe would be a direct replacement although your emisions light will probably come on if you fit one.

timsclio172 said:
hillpower do the group n ecu - yeah any decat pipe would be a direct replacement although your emisions light will probably come on if you fit one.
If you don't plug the second sensor in the light won't come on.

edde said:
Ferrodo DS2500 pads are a popular choice. There are more racy brakes out there ie PF97 and DS3000 but there more expensive. Stock disks are perfect realt forget any drilled etc ones.
Pagid Blue pads have also been reviewed favourably I believe, though they're even more expensive... lol :clown:

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
edde said:
If you don't plug the second sensor in the light won't come on.

A i right in thinking edde that the first lambda sensor plugs into the downpipe from the exhaust manifold and its only the second sensor that plugs into the cat or decat ?

yeah thats right - the first would be one side of the cat and the other sensor just after the cat meaning a before and after reading is taken. BB Tuning are making a decat that doesnt make the light come on or as Edde said just dont plug the sensor in

clio 200 F4Rt
what sort of brakes do you want?

we have a 4 pot kit pretty much ready.

fire me a PM if you want details!

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)
Ok, think I'll go with the DS2500's and keep the standard disks. Decat seems pretty straight forward.

Q about the chip - Why is the ECU so cheap from this Dutch lot and, for example, the BBT chip is soooo expensive? Is there any real difference, bar the marketing talk?

Cheers,
Paul