ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RSTuner Discount - February

clio sport 182
Hello everyone. I come from Poland and I would like to buy a RS Tuner PRO KIT with discount is it avaliable? How to do it.

You'd probably save more if everyone paid Henk and the RS Tuners were sent to one person in the UK who'd then send them via Special Delivery to each person.

Couple of questions if anyone would like to oblige.

Am i right in thinking that if you needed to put you car back to standard you could unplug the rstuner box and thats it, or are you tied to it for life.
Reason i ask is that when i come to sell up, i could put the fastchip on ebay and get most of my money back, something you cant do with a remap.

Reading through some of the instructions for this, when installing you can select what fuel your using ie. super or normal unledded and then specific maps are loaded to your ecu. Anyone know what the benefits are if your going to use normal unledded. I guess they will be minimal?

VX220

Am i right in thinking that if you needed to put you car back to standard you could unplug the rstuner box and thats it, or are you tied to it for life.
Reason i ask is that when i come to sell up, i could put the fastchip on ebay and get most of my money back, something you cant do with a remap.

Reading through some of the instructions for this, when installing you can select what fuel your using ie. super or normal unledded and then specific maps are loaded to your ecu. Anyone know what the benefits are if your going to use normal unledded. I guess they will be minimal?

From what i understand you dont physically keep anything in the car. When you sell the car you can just sell the rs tuner and the buyer will have to buy an unlocking code from fastchip...who ever buys your car will never know..unless you tell them
Chris

Clio Sport 2.0 mk2

The device is only for installation and analysis purposes. You plug it in, install your new map and plug it off. And boom you get 20 hp immediately :p

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
still not in stock,

i might start a group buy and get everyone to send me there money and pay for it all and post them out. Who thinks i should i know its difficult but it has to be done to pay a reasonable price on these things atm with exchange rate.

only problem is they havent gotany in stock atm.

good work on the discount code though anyways.

"Navy" N17 TWO
still not in stock,

i might start a group buy and get everyone to send me there money and pay for it all and post them out. Who thinks i should i know its difficult but it has to be done to pay a reasonable price on these things atm with exchange rate.

only problem is they havent gotany in stock atm.

good work on the discount code though anyways.

I'd be up for that, could help you too if I can?

Sure see how this one goes first and there may be some people wanting RSTuner's after it's over

dzm

Inferno 182 + cup packs
Ordered mine earlier today. Thanks to rich and all who put time and effort into this.

Keith185

ClioSport Club Member
Got mine today, had a quick play, have not loaded any maps yet, but so very pleased with how easy it is to use. :approve:

Looking to use the 'performance analiser' function first to get a benchmark.

Thanks again rich.

russ, looks like you got an extra discount ;)

Got mine today, had a quick play, have not loaded any maps yet, but so very pleased with how easy it is to use. :approve:

Looking to use the 'performance analiser' function first to get a benchmark.

Thanks again rich.

russ, looks like you got an extra discount ;)

Echo these comments entirely. Got mine today as well.

Used the performance analyser to get a benchmark figure before using any maps Over 3 runs gained an average of 108kW / 147Bhp atw. Works out at something like 174 atf which i am very happy with. Think i overestimated the weight of my ph1 at 1200kg as well!

Loaded the 98ron cal after this and during a very brief test run noticed the power was much more even across the range with a helpful extra splash of torque around the 2.5-4k mark.

Need to go do another performance analyser run on the same stretch of road tomorrow and compare numbers.

Bumder With A Buffer
Can anyone confirm if you can use the software on multiple PC/Laptop?? Reason being is il be loading it on with the laptop but after that it will be hooked up too my CAR-Pc to show me pretty things :)

Oh and mine came to 168.06 so even more discount ;)

Bumder With A Buffer
Is that what it's working out at now with the current Euro rate?

Did for me the other day... They didnt have any on the site but I emailed Him and he emailed back saying he had one.. put it on the site and i had it off him within about 30 seconds!!

Boxster S, Impreza W
Ordered 1 on Sunday night so discount was still available in March!.

Thanks Rich for arranging the discount

Regards,

MickCrich