ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rub strips

I've Done a search but couldnt find any thing,the strips along both sides on my door panels seem faded on my 172 cup(blue)is this a common thing?and what is the best way to restore them?thanks

al

ST on the way...
Some AutoGlym vinyl and rubber care should fetch em up again if not, try some AG Bumper Care, scubbed on with a toothbrush. :)

106 GTi
Reason they look faded is Renault did not laquer them on the 172 Cup hence the odd matte look.

Leon Cupra 300
so is bumper care the best thing to use on these? i was thinking the same thing, show up water marks real bad

A4 Avant & A3
mine are the same.. one of the rear bits looks pretty terrible now, might have to try the bumper care & see what happens.. Knowing my luck it'll turn black!

al said:
I would say so yes, because they are untreated plastic.

Painted plastic mate so treat it like paint!

That siad the AG bumper gel worked well on mine!

If youb take them off and take them to a local body shop they will laquer them up for a tenner a piece!

Job done ;)