ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rusty old s**t - Screwfix Redditch

RB 182
Well know on here from the project thread lol.

IMG-20111228-00010.gif

Would hate to drive the rusty old bucket in a hail stone shower lol. :p

Renault 5 Turbo
I seen this too mate at Meadow farm last week, its probably packing cossie running gear lol ;)

awesome if it was though :evil:

RB 182
It doesn't look too bad in the flesh bar the gay arch things...

I think the chap who served us was the owner, scruffy looking hair, tatoos all the way up his arm, you know the sort ;)

The Raggedy Mobile
ive never been to manchester so its probably someone else dude. and only have one tattoo atm so it probably wasnt me :p to you who dont like it each to there own i suppose. and the arches do need sorting out, just finding the time now

Renault 5 Turbo
ive never been to manchester so its probably someone else dude. and only have one tattoo atm so it probably wasnt me :p to you who dont like it each to there own i suppose. and the arches do need sorting out, just finding the time now

Oh yea each to their own, but this definitely has the potential to be an uber sleeper, and take a lot of people by surprise :evil:

The Raggedy Mobile
i mean i know it needs improving :p but its just insurance etc atm im on the hunt for some banded steelies and as soon as i can afford to ima drop it some more! i know its not everyones cup of tea but bear with me :p

Renault 5 Turbo
i mean i know it needs improving :p but its just insurance etc atm im on the hunt for some banded steelies and as soon as i can afford to ima drop it some more! i know its not everyones cup of tea but bear with me :p

Tbh, to sand all the paint off will take some doing, did you do it yourself?

Just the way it looks, and if it was hiding 4wd turbo running gear, that'll be such a laugh lol!!! When you insured it, what was the colour you told em? Rustic orange, chocolate brown...... ginger??

The Raggedy Mobile
i used a grinder, only took about 5 hours altogether, over about 2 weeks.with insurance and dvla told me that aslong as one panel is the original colour i wouldnt have to declare a colour change, so ive left the roof green